Model # RW8924
Store SKU # RW8924
The Rockwell Sonicrafter Carbide Grit Rasp grinds away at hardened materials. Its thinner, finger-shaped design allows it reach tight spaces and corners that the Sonicrafter RW8923 Triangular Carbide Grit Rasp cannot. The blade surface consists of rough carbide teeth to grip and grind material with each stroke. It can grind away at adhesives and thinset, or be used to shape and etch into wood or masonry. The Universal Fit System design allows it to be used alongside a Sonicrafter multi-tool as well as other brands.
Touch up all of those hard to reach areas with a Sonicrafter Carbide Grit Finger Rasp.
- Rockwell Sonicrafter Carbide Grit Rasp is an aggressive tool for material removal
- Slimmer, finger-shaped design allows the blade to reach tight areas and corners for extra reshaping
- Coarse carbide teeth effectively scrapes away adhesives, thinset, wood, and masonry
- Blade dimensions are 2.85" L x 1.45" W x .30" H
- Universal Fit System design allows it to be used with Sonicrafter multi-tools as well as other brands