Model # RK7323
UPC # 845534012149
Store SKU # RK7323
Rockwell Tools will fuel your woodworking hobby with the compact and versatile BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. This tabletop saw is essential in every workshop to save space while increasing possibilities.
The BladeRunner X2 is built for convenience and safety. The traditional guard and riving knife system makes rip and cross cuts safer, without the fear of harmful kickback. A combined miter gauge and rip fence provides safety and stability while making straight, parallel, and angled cuts from 0 to 60 degrees. The BladeRunner X2 is powered by a 5.5 amp motor and weighs just 15 pounds, making it easy to bring along wherever it is needed. Accidental starts are prevented with the safety feature of a switch and key.
Normally, you would need separate saws to cut different materials, but with the BladeRunner X2 all you need to do is change the blade. Popular T-shank jigsaw blades are used and can easily be changed in only seconds to cut wood, tile, plastic, metal, and aluminum. Use just one machine to make a variety of cuts like miter cuts, meticulous inside cuts, long cuts, circle cuts, and more. Materials are easy to maneuver on the solid steel top, even making scroll cuts possible.
Save on space, time, and hassle with the simplicity of this portable tabletop saw. With its easy to use design, you have both hands free to direct material exactly where you want it to go. Use your BladeRunner X2 for home décor and improvement projects, like creating perfectly angled picture frames, fencing, tiled floors, and so much more.
- BladeRunner X2 is a portable and versatile cutting machine perfect for every workshop
- Uses standard T-shank blades, easily changed within seconds to fit your needs
- Simply switch blades to cut wood, tile, plastic, and more, eliminating the need for multiple saws
- A guard and riving knife system prevents kickback for safer rip and cross cuts
- Miter gauge can be adjusted to the left or right for angled cuts ranging 0 to 60 degrees
- Rip fence is combined with the miter gauge for stability while making straight or parallel cuts
- Just one machine can make miter, circle, inside, long, and other meticulous cuts
- No fear of accidental startups with the safety switch and key feature
- Powered by a 5.5 amp motor
- Lightweight at only 15 pounds, the BladeRunner can travel with you wherever it is needed