Model # RK7453
UPC # 822465007116
Store SKU # RK7453
RocRockwell Tools provides quality devices to complete projects quickly, efficiently, and safely. The Rockwell 9" Band Saw is packed with potential, including a powerful motor and a 0 to 45 degree tilting table. Use this band saw to cut curves, circles, irregular shapes, straight cutting, and even more.
The Rockwell 9" Band Saw uses a powerful 2.5 amp motor to produce a saw speed of 3,300 SPM. The saw can be mounted right to the benchtop and with an 11-13/16" square tabletop, it won't take up a significant amount of space. The table allows you to make bevel cuts with a tilting range of 0 to 45 degrees. It features a throat measuring 9" with a maximum cutting capacity of 3-1/8". The blade can be changed easily with the quick tension adjustment feature, and the blade guide adjustment lets you create a custom depth setting. You can always have the perfect view of your work with the attached work lamp to brighten the cut line.
Also included in the kit is a 59-1/2" Band Saw Blade, the flexible work light, parallel guide, miter gauge, and a hex key. Enhance your hobby or work skills by adding the versatile Rockwell 9" Band Saw to your workshop, garage, and beyond.
- Rockwell Tools 9" Band Saw powerfully cuts curves, circles, irregular shapes, and more
- 2.5 amp motor powers a saw speed of 3,300 SPM
- Square tabletop measures 11-13/16", durably constructed from reinforced cast aluminum
- Table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for beveled cutting
- Reaches a maximum cutting depth of 3-1/8" with a 9" throat length
- Includes a flexible work lamp to provide illumination for your work pieces
- Change saw blades using the quick tension adjustment feature
- Blade guide adjustment allows you to customize the depth setting
- Includes a 59-1/2" band saw blade, work light, parallel guide, miter gauge, and a hex key