Model # RC4700
UPC # 845534080292
Store SKU # RC4700
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to meet the needs of do-it-yourselfers as well as professionals. The ShopSeries 4-1/2" Angle Grinder has a slim design and grip control for precise work. The 6 amp motor allows you to quickly grind welds, sharpen or shape metal, remove rust, and more.
The entire Rockwell ShopSeries Angle Grinder measures just 4-1/2" and is easily controlled with an additional two-position auxiliary handle, allowing you to make angled cuts while maintaining a secure grip. It has a disc bore of 7/8" and a spindle thread measuring 5/8" to 11". To protect yourself from the grinding wheel, a tool-free safety guard partially covers the disc and can be adjusted according to your needs.
With the ShopSeries Angle Grinder you won't suffer from achy arms or hand fatigue while working. The light weight of only 4.2 pounds combined with a soft grip handle gives you the best working comfort. The grinder can easily be turned on or off with the convenience of an accessible top slide switch. In addition to the grinder and auxiliary arm, it also comes with a handy spanner wrench.
Complete much more than grinding metal with the handy, lightweight, and powerful Rockwell ShopSeries 4-1/2" 6 Amp Angle Grinder.
- Rockwell ShopSeries 4-1/2" 6 Amp Angle Grinder completes precise tasks with ease and power
- 6 amp motor is effective in grinding welds, sharpening, removing rust, and more
- Auxiliary handle provides extra control and security when switching angles
- Has a disc bore of 7/8", spindle thread measures 5/8" to 11"
- Safety guard partially covers the grinding wheel and can be adjusted without tools
- Weighs only 4.2 pounds with a comfort handle to reduce tiredness after lengthy use
- Power the grinder on or off with an easily accessible top slide switch
- Includes an auxiliary handle and handy spanner wrench