Model # SS4300K
UPC # 845534011517
Store SKU # SS4300K
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to meet the needs of do-it-yourselfers as well as professionals. The ShopSeries Belt Sander offers a powerful performance with a 7.2 amp motor to complete tough projects thoroughly. It can work on various materials with the convenience of variable speed ranging from 790-1,300 surface feet per minute, and can be used continuously with the handy lock-on switch.
The multipurpose sander has a 3" x 5" sanding size with a 3" x 21" belt that can be easily changed with a quick release lever. This small sander size makes it lightweight and easier to use one-handedly for tasks like shaping and scribing. The ShopSeries Belt Sander has a double handle design, allowing you to get a comfortable grip with more control. The kit includes a dust bag to maintain a clean work zone, a rough 80-grit sanding belt, and a carrying case for organization and transportation.
The compact and lightweight sander is perfect to level surfaces, remove paint and wood finishes, round or shape materials, and so much more. The Rockwell ShopSeries Belt Sander is the dependable and aggressively powerful tool to get the job done for professional carpenters to hobbyists and beyond.
- Rockwell ShopSeries Belt Sander is a multipurpose device designed to complete tough projects
- 7.2 amps of power let it accomplish tasks like scribing, shaping, rapidly removing wood, and more
- Variable speed of 790-1,300 surface feet per minute to work on multiple materials
- Lock-on switch fights fatigue by allowing for continuous use
- Sanding belt measures 3" x 21" with a 3" x 5" sanding size
- Sanding belts are easily swapped with a quick release lever
- Double handle design with comfort grips gives you more control over projects
- Full kit includes a belt sander, dust bag, 80-grit sanding belt, and a carrying case