Model # RK2510K2
UPC # 845534008456
Store SKU # RK2510K2
Rockwell 3/8 inch Drills offer the perfect assistance from home projects to jobsite tasks. These handy and durable drills are able to work in confined spaces that are unreachable for larger drills. With versatile power options, you can easily drive screws without stripping them, fasten or unfasten bolts, drill into steel, wood, and more.
These Rockwell 3/8 inch Drills are easy to manage with their two-speed gear control options of 0-350 or 0-1,300 rpm. You have access to 15 different settings for rotation control, with a maximum reaching 210 inch-pounds of torque. A separate setting can drill up to 1-1/8" in wood and 3/8" in steel.
The front of each drill has a built-in LED light to illuminate darkened work areas, and it starts flashing to double as a low battery warning indicator. Lithium-ion batteries provide power for each drill and are able to reach a full charge in only 30 minutes, at any time, with no memory effect.
Find the best fit for your projects with these Rockwell 3/8 inch Drills.
- Rockwell 3/8 inch Drills are durably designed to handle tough projects with user comfort
- Easily controlled with two-speed gear controls of 0-350 or 0-1,300 rpm, a reverse, and a brake
- 15 torque control settings reach a maximum of 210 inch-pounds
- Separate drill setting offers more potential, drilling up to 1-1/8" in wood and 3/8" in steel
- LED front light illuminates work area and flashes to warn of a low battery
- Change bits quickly and easily with the 3/8" keyless chuck and spindle lock
- Lithium-ion batteries come to a full charge in just 30 minutes without memory effect