Model # RK9011
UPC # 822465007192
Store SKU # RK9011
The Rockwell Oscillating Spindle Sander comes ready to use, right out of the box. Durably constructed, it is powered by a 3.5 amp motor and comes with multiple accessories for variable use. Use one to easily sand rounded and irregularly shaped objects with a 5/8" spindle stroke. Professionals and hobbyists alike will find the oscillating power of this sander valuable to smooth out marks, rough edges, and more.
The Rockwell Oscillating Spindle Sander is made with die-cast iron and has rubber foot pads to keep it steady during use. The 3.5 amp motor provides a no-load speed of 2,000 revolutions per minute and 58 oscillations per minute. The sander body features an exhaust port where a vacuum cleaner can connect, as well as a keyed safety switch. Sanding accessories like drums and throat plates can be stored on the sanders base to keep them organized. The table weighs in at 34 pounds and measures 14-1/2"x11-3/8".
The full kit includes six sanding sleeves, five rubberized sanding drums, six table inserts, four spindle washers, and a spanner wrench. Use a Rockwell 3.5 Amp Oscillating Spindle Sander for home improvement projects like sanding furniture legs, stair treads, objects with contours, arcs, curves, and more.
- Rockwell Tools Oscillating Spindle Sander is the perfect workshop tool for professionals and hobbyists
- Use on projects to sand furniture legs, stair treads, curves, arcs, contours, and more
- Powered by a 3.5 amp motor with a speed reaching 2,000 RPM and 58 OPM
- Die-cast aluminum body makes the tool durable yet lightweight
- Includes an exhaust port for a vacuum attachment, rubber foot pads, and a keyed safety switch
- Store drums and throat plates at the sanders base for organization and safekeeping
- Weighs 34 pounds and measures 14-1/2"x11-3/8" with a 5/8" spindle stroke
- Includes: 6 sanding sleeves, 5 rubber sanding drums, 6 table inserts, 4 spindle washers, and a spanner wrench