Model # RK7315
UPC # 822465007130
Store SKU # RK7315
Rockwell Tools provides quality power tools to get projects done quickly, efficiently, and safely. A scroll saw is a valuable tool to add to the home workshop for woodworkers or hobbyists. The Rockwell 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw creates clean cuts with a durable yet lightweight body.
The Rockwell 16" Scroll Saw has variable speed to give you control over your cutting projects. The 1.2 amp motor is able to work up to a speed of 500 to 1,700 strokes per minute, customizable to cut both soft and hard materials. With a 4/5" stroke length and a 0 to 45 degree beveling table, you can make various cuts cleanly and accurately. It can cut materials at a 2-1/2" depth and has a throat depth of 16".
The saw is constructed with die cast aluminum, making it both durable and lightweight for transportation. Blades can be stored in an integrated on-board storage, keeping them safe from damage and loss. A dust port and dust blower are included, providing a cleaner work zone as well as keeping the projects visible. Also included in the kit is a blade guard, hex key, and two TPI blades.
Complete intricate cutting tasks with the valuable addition of a Rockwell 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw.
- Rockwell Tools 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw cuts through wood quickly and efficiently
- The 1.2 amp motor achieves a cutting speed of 500 to 1,700 strokes per minute
- 0 to 45 degree beveling table makes various cuts with a 4/5" stroke length
- Able to cut at a 2-1/2" depth with a support arm measuring 16"
- Die cast aluminum construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight for portability
- On-board storage keeps the blades safe and organized to prevent loss or damage
- Work space is kept clean with the additional dust port and dust blower to keep your work clear
- Also included: blade guard, hex key, and two TPI blades