Model # SS7701
UPC # 845534011210
Store SKU # SS7701
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to get projects done quickly, safely, and efficiently. The ShopSeries 14" Cutoff Chop Saw is a powerful and versatile tool to tackle large and tough projects. The powerful combination of a 15 amp motor reaches a speed of 3,800 rpm to cut through cast iron pipe, conduit, square tubing, and more.
The ShopSeries Cutoff Chop Saw uses a 14" blade and can make cuts at 45 degree angles with a miter adjustment gauge. You can store spanners with the saw's onboard storing design, creating a clean and organized work zone. Materials to be cut are easily held in place and released with a clamp, and a steel base helps to improve the saw's durability and function. A wrench is also included in addition to the saw and 14" saw blade.
Contractors, carpenters, DIY enthusiasts, and other individuals commonly faced with large, difficult projects will find comfort in the power of a Rockwell ShopSeries Cutoff Chop Saw.
- Rockwell ShopSeries 14" Cutoff Chop Saw tackles difficult projects with ease
- Cuts through multiple materials such as cast iron pipe, conduit, threaded rod, and more
- Powered by a 15 amp motor to reach a speed of 3,800 rpm with a 14" inch blade span
- Miter adjustment gauge allows for cuts at 45 degree angles
- Spanner storage incorporated into saw for a more organized work zone
- Hold and release materials easily with the quick release clamp
- Steel base increases saw durability and function
- Includes: 14" Cutoff Chop Saw, 14" saw blade, and a wrench