Model # RK7136.1
UPC # 845534009156
Store SKU # RK7136.1
The Rockwell Tools Miter Saw adds the convenience of an easily assembled stand to complete tough woodworking projects. It supports wider material than any other miter saw, is lightweight enough to transport, and lets you pick your work up to a comfortable height.
The Rockwell Miter Saw with Stand uses a 10" saw blade and 14 amp motor that can achieve a speed of 5,200 rpm. The saw features a bevel that adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees, with preset miter detents so you can quickly and accurately cut at common angles. It is ruggedly constructed with die cast aluminum, yet lightweight at only 35.5 pounds so it can easily be transported from home, to jobsites, and beyond.
This Rockwell Miter Saw with Stand lets you easily support infeed and outfeed materials up to 10 feet long, just by attaching a 2x4 post beneath its base. Unique roller supports are easily attached and adjusted on the 2x4, with a retractable length stop making uniform cutting easier. The stand itself is easily assembled without the need for tools. Metal legs are sturdy and fit easily into the base of the saw, locking in place simply by turning a knob. The process takes only moments, so setting it up and tearing it down is easy.
The Rockwell 10" Miter Saw with Stand lends a hand while tackling large projects like cutting wood trim, wainscoting, framing, and more.
- Rockwell Tools 10" Miter Saw with Stand lifts and supports wider materials for accurate cutting
- 14 amp motor reaches a speed of 5,200 RPM with a 10-inch blade for powerful work
- Attach a 2x4 to the stand base to easily support infeed/outfeed materials up to 10 feet long
- Two roller supports are attached and adjusted to the 2x4 to assist with cutting long pieces
- Each roller support features a retractable length stop to assist with repetitive cut lengths
- Bevel can adjust 0 to 45 degrees, popular miter detents are preset for quick cutting
- Weighing just 35.5 pounds, the saw and stand are durable yet portable
- Tool-free and quick attachment; legs lock into place at the saw base with the turn of a knob
- Assembled and taken down in minutes, easily brought between home, jobsites and beyond