Model # RK7135
UPC # 822465005747
Store SKU # RK7135
For homeowners and woodworkers, a compound miter saw can offer precision and power for nearly all carpentry tasks. The Rockwell 10" Compound Miter Saw runs on a 14 amp motor to deliver compound angle cuts. Durably built and weighing in at under 30 pounds, this compound miter saw makes accurate cuts easier and is more practical than heavy, bulky saws.
The Rockwell 10" Compound Miter Saw is designed for easy use to complete complex work. It runs smoothly with stable design features including a horizontal D-handle, high visibility touch points, a large switch, and a cast-aluminum arm and base. A convenient quick lock miter adjustment has positive stops at popular angles of 0, 15, 22.5, 31.62, and 45 degrees to the left and right. The saw includes a 10-inch, thin kerf carbide tipped blade to effortlessly cut through materials with the saw's no-load speed reaching 5,200 rpm.
Also included in the kit is a work clamp, extension rails, blade wrench, and a dust bag. Get perfect cuts every time for window and door trim, moldings, and more with a Rockwell 10" Compound Miter Saw.
- Rockwell Tools 10" Compound Miter Saw is a lightweight and practical saw with a powerful build
- Make accurate crosscuts for molding, door and window trim, and more
- 14 amp motor reaches a speed of 5,200 rpm to easily cut through materials
- Includes a large D-handle, touch points, and switch for clean operation with more control
- Sturdy arm and base is made from cast aluminum for stability while you work
- Quick Lock Miter adjustment with pre-set stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.62, and 45 degrees left and right
- Kit contains a 10" TCT blade, material clamp, extension rails, blade wrench, and a dust bag