Model # RK7240.1
UPC # 822465007185
Store SKU # RK7240.1
Rockwell Tools provides quality equipment for any home, garage, workshop, and beyond. The versatile 13 Amp Table Saw lets you work comfortably with an open leg stand. The generous workspace is equipped with safety features, a beveling saw blade, and is lightweight enough to transport from place to place if needed.
The Rockwell 10" Table Saw cuts through materials with a tough thin kerf carbide-tipped saw blade. The blade can bevel from 0 to 45-degrees for a variety of cuts, with a cutting capacity of 3" at 90 degrees, and 2-1/2" at 45 degrees. The saw is run with a 13 amp motor for a powerful performance with each use. Work on pieces with the stability of a reinforced cast aluminum tabletop, covering an entire 416 square inches for ample work space. Work is lifted to a comfortable height with the additional open leg stand.
The Rockwell 10" Table Saw is designed for safety and cleanliness. It has a large power switch, providing more control for the operator. A Quick Lock rip fence offers steady assistance while making precise, even cuts. It even has a built-in dust port for vacuum attachment, making dust extraction and cleanup a breeze. The full kit includes the stand, 10" carbide tipped thin-kerf blade, two blade wrenches, quick release rip fence, miter gauge, and a push stick.
Add a Rockwell 13 Amp 10" Table Saw to your collection for powerful crosscutting, rip sawing, and more.
- Rockwell Tools 13 Amp Table Saw provides safety and power for woodworking projects
- Carbide-tipped thin kerf circular blade can make bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Cutting capacity is 3" at 90 degrees and 2-1/2" at 45 degrees
- 416 square inch tabletop made from reinforced cast aluminum, providing work stability
- Power switch is large and easily accessible for user safety
- Quick Lock rip fence safely guides large pieces for exact, precise cutting
- Built-in dust port for vacuum attachment and easy dust removal
- Includes: leg stand, 10" carbide-tipped thin kerf saw blade, two blade wrenches, rip fence, miter gauge, and a push stick