Model # RK3636K
UPC # 822465005198
Store SKU # RK3636K
Rockwell Tools provides superior power tools to get through projects quickly, efficiently, and safely. The 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw works through tasks steadily with a lightweight and powerful build.
The Rockwell 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw offers controls and precision, cutting through various materials with variable speed. It boasts counter-balance technology to reduce vibration through heavy work, and features a sturdy gearbox made with aluminum for long-lasting durability. Blades are changes easily without the need for tools, so your productivity won't suffer.
The saw manages a 1-1/8" cutting stroke for superior performance. Rubber grips on the handle help reduce vibration and provide user comfort with prolonged use. It features a tough PVC front boot that withstands marring as well as an adjustable pivot foot plate, giving the user more precision while working.
With the saw, you get three blades and a carrying case to easily organize your tools and accessories. Quickly cut through materials like PVP pipe, wood, or steel with the Rockwell 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw.
- Rockwell Tools 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw accomplishes precise work with power and comfort
- Capable of cutting PVC pipe, wood, and steel with variable speed controls
- Counter-balance technology and rubber front grips reduce vibration for comfortable use
- Aluminum gearbox provides durability and longevity
- Keyless design allows you to make quick and easy blade changes
- Has a superior cutting stroke of 1-1/8"
- PVC front boot is non-marring, pivot foot plate allows for increased precision
- Kit includes three blades and a carrying case for tool and accessory organization