Model # RK2800K
UPC # 845534009774
Store SKU # RK2800K
Rockwell 1/4 inch Impact Drivers let you work on demanding tasks with ease and productivity. With speed, power, and torque control options, you can accomplish a variety of jobs driving screws, bolts, and more.
These 1/4 inch Impact Drivers do the hard work for you, applying up to 1,160 inch-pounds of torque when necessary. They have a no-load speed of 0-2,400 rpm, variable speed, and reverse for the best control. The 1/4" hex drives make bit changes easy to do, so you won't delay getting back to the task at hand.
Work areas with poor lighting are illuminated with the built-in LED front light, which doubles as a convenient low battery indicator. The lithium-ion batteries are quickly charged in just 35 minutes, and don't suffer from memory effect. These drills have black grips on the handle to offer comfort while you work.
Get more done with the right power and control by using Rockwell 1/4 inch Impact Drivers.
- Rockwell 1/4 inch Impact Drivers are designed for comfort and performance to work through tough tasks
- Features a maximum 1,160 inch-pounds of torque, making demanding tasks easier
- Drivers have a no-load speed of 0-2,400 rpm, variable speed, and a brake
- Bits are changed easily with the 1/4" hex drive
- Designed for user comfort with black grips at the handle
- Built-in LED light illuminates dim areas and double as a low battery indicator
- Lithium-ion batteries are long-lasting and charge in just 35 minutes with no memory effect