Model # RK3138
UPC # 822465004641
Store SKU # RK3138
Rockwell Tools provides quality power tools to complete projects with ease and efficiency. The Rockwell 1/2" 8 Amp Heavy-Duty Drill is ruggedly built for power and durability. The lightweight design lets you work in comfort, even when the torque kicks in.
The Rockwell 8 Amp Heavy-Duty Drill offers precision and control with a variable speed trigger. It can manage up to 425 inch-pounds of torque to complete difficult tasks easily. The 1/2" metal chuck is keyed to keep bits secured while the drill is in use. It features forward and reverse controls as well as a lock-on switch for continuous and comfortable use. With a soft comfort handle and a weight of only 7 pounds, you can use this powerful device for extended periods of time with less hand fatigue.
It has a drilling capacity of 1-1/2" in wood and 1/2" in steel. An additional depth rod provides accurate and precise depth gauging while drilling. Also included in the kit is a comfortable auxiliary handle for additional stability, and a chuck key.
Add the Rockwell 8 Amp Heavy-Duty Drill to complete projects around the home, garage, jobsite, and beyond.
- Rockwell Tools 8 Amp Heavy-Duty Drill is durably built for long-lasting use and power
- 8 amps of power with variable speed and reversing options allow for versatile use
- Provides up to 425 inch-pounds of torque to complete tough projects with ease
- Lock-on switch allows for comfortable and continuous use
- Weighs only 7 pounds with a soft grip handle to reduce hand fatigue
- 1/2" metal keyed chuck holds bits securely while the drill is in use
- Drilling capacity of 1-1/2" in wood and 1/2" in steel
- Also includes a depth rod, chuck key, and a comfort grip auxiliary handle