Model # RK3137K
UPC # 822465005136
Store SKU # RK3137K
Rockwell Tools provides quality power tools to get projects done with ease and efficiency. The Rockwell 8 Amp VSR Hammer Drill is durably built to add a professional touch to any collection. Easily work through tough material with its variable speed and reversing features.
The Rockwell 8 Amp Hammer Drill has control and power with variable speed and reverse, accomplishing 0-2,800 RPM and 0-44,800 BPM. Its rugged build can withstand harsh use while still providing user comfort. The gear housing is made with heavy-duty aluminum, and bits are secured in a 1/2" metal keyed chuck. The handle provides comfort with a rubberized overmold, and a lock-on switch allows for continuous use with less hand fatigue. It has a drilling capacity of 3/4" in masonry, 13/8" in wood, and 12" in steel. A comfortable and removable auxiliary handle provides extra stability while completing difficult tasks. Also included is a depth rod to gauge precise drilling depths, six drill bits, and a carrying case for organization.
For a powerful and long-lasting drilling device, add a Rockwell 8 Amp VSR Hammer Drill to your workshop, jobsite, and beyond.
- Rockwell Tools 8 Amp VSR Hammer Drill gets through tough tasks with a durable design
- Has a drilling capacity of 3/4" in masonry, 13/8" in wood, and 12" in steel
- Variable speed and reverse features provide versatile use and control
- Can accomplish a powerful 0-2,800 RPM and 0-44,800 BPM
- Sturdily built, it features aluminum gear housing and a metal 1/2" keyed chuck to secure bits
- Rubberized handle overmold provides comfort during extreme or extended use
- Kit includes a depth rod, comfortable auxiliary handle for stability, six drill bits, and a carrying case